September 26 - 28, 2018
The Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
Contact Us: 1.888.482.6012
Day Three: September 28, 2018 | Looking Forward: The Future Of Pharma
Day One: September 26, 2018 | Looking Outward: The Journey Towards A Truly Customer-Centric Model Day Two: September 27, 2018 | Looking Inward: Culture Shifts In Your Commercial Model & Bridging The Gap Between Marketing And Sales Day Three: September 28, 2018 | Looking Forward: The Future Of Pharma
8:15 am - 9:00 am Registration And Networking Breakfast
9:40 am - 10:00 am Digital Therapeutics: The New Asset In Your Marketing And Sales Strategy?Antoun Nabhan - Vice President, Corporate Development Pear Therapeutics
Digital therapeutics are software applications designed to effectively improve clinical outcomes for patients. FDA approved the first prescription digital therapeutic last September 2017. Analysts agree that with the widespread adoption of digital devices, digital therapeutics will play an important role in future disease treatments, both as stand-alone treatments and in combination with existing “traditional” therapeutics. Pharmaceutical companies are already partnering with Digital therapeutic companies and new commercialization models are expected.
- What are the key characteristics of digital prescription vs non-prescription therapeutics and how are they already being used in clinical practice?
- How to integrate these new digital therapeutics in your marketing mix?
- How to maximize the patient and physician-facing applications in your sales strategy?
Antoun NabhanVice President, Corporate Development
10:00 am - 10:40 am Out-Of-Industry Case Study: Marketing, Emotions, And ROIAhmed Elemam - Director, Digital Marketing & Analytics WestJet
WestJet is way ahead of the curve when it comes to creating viral, meaningful content that tug on their customer’s heart strings. They understand the influence of a powerful social media campaign, and they’re no stranger to creative, out of the box ideas, both branded and unbranded. Ahmed Elemem shares the secret to harnessing emotions of the customer to increase brand loyalty. Hear:
- Real authentic content and caring trends on the web
- How WestJet used Santa Claus to drive 86% increase in revenue for the month of December
- Analytics of a social viral campaign
- How to get more likes, shares, and a reputation for caring
Ahmed ElemamDirector, Digital Marketing & Analytics
10:40 am - 11:10 am Networking And Refreshment Break In The Solutions Zone
11:10 am - 12:10 pm Workshop: The Power Of Purpose Power HourJill Donahue - Co-Founder The Aurora Project
Take our word, you do not want to miss this session! Whether you’re a marketer, in sales, training, or you’re a conference crasher who hasn’t worked a day in pharma (just kidding!), this session will speak directly to your core.
If you’ve been to PharmaForce in the past two years, you already know that Jill Donahue can energize and inspire an entire room of strangers with her incredible story-telling ability. To wrap up this year’s event, lucky attendees will get the chance to participate in an interactive workshop where Jill will help you reconnect with the reason you started working in Pharma in the first place – as well as the reason you chose to say.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Uncover their purpose by going back to the start of their career and remembering why they got into pharma
- Reconnect with your “why”
- Get the chance to brainstorm and share in group break outs
- Laugh, cry and leave the conference feeling rejuvenated and inspired
The Aurora Project